Forfatter Emne: Weather comp. and PID in english  (Læst 2862 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline funami

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Weather comp. and PID in english
« Dato: Jan 23, 2011, 16:19 »
Hello again.

Can somebody explain me how this thing work please? I dont get it. I thought it can regulate the power of the burner depending on outside temperature. But it compensate period of time in timer setings?

Am i right? Thank you. I have Woody NBE/OPOP boiler.

And I didnt find anything about PID regulation in english language. In this forum are many topics about PID but non of them in english language :(

Can some budy explain it to me in more detail way. Thank you wery much.

« Senest Redigeret: Jan 23, 2011, 16:29 af funami »

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +472/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
Sv: Weather comp. and PID in english
« Svar #1 Dato: Jan 23, 2011, 20:26 »
Hi Funami,

The power of the burner is regulated from the boiler temperature  ;)
The controlbox tries to keep a constant temperature on the boiler by constantly adjusting the power (pellets dosing and air blow).

What you can do by the weather compensation is to extend/shorten the timeframe for the burner if (and only if) you are using the timersystem to run the bruner.
It works in this way that the period of time, for wich the burner will run after each start by the clock, is extended/shorten by the %-value given in at different outside temperatures.
If t.ex. you put in "Period = 3 hours", "Start 1 = 01:00", "Weather.comp 18 = 100%", "Weather.comp. 12 = 150%" and have a 24 hours average outside temperature of 12 oC
Your burner will start at 01:00 and run for 4,5 hours (3 hours * 150%), if the 24 hours average outside temperature is 18 oC the burner will still start at 01:00 but run for 3 hours (3 hours * 100%) and if the 24 hours average outside temperature is 15 oC the burner will also start at 01:00 but run for 3,75 hours (3 hours * 125%).

This means that weather compensation only makes sence when using the timer operation, and when you can get savings by adjusting the timeframe for the burner to work.

I am sorry that mu manuals for PID is only done in Danish language, but that is mu native language, and the most spoken in Denmark  ;)

However, you could run the text through google translator, I will try it and see if it makes sence.

<Edit>
OK, not the best english translation, but I am sure you will get the point  ;)
Try to translate the text in this document www.mhes.dk/Indregulering_af_PI.pdf

Best regards
Michael

Hello again.

Can somebody explain me how this thing work please? I dont get it. I thought it can regulate the power of the burner depending on outside temperature. But it compensate period of time in timer setings?

Am i right? Thank you. I have Woody NBE/OPOP boiler.

And I didnt find anything about PID regulation in english language. In this forum are many topics about PID but non of them in english language :(

Can some budy explain it to me in more detail way. Thank you wery much.

« Senest Redigeret: Jan 23, 2011, 20:39 af MHES »
Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html